Many experts in the industry have confirmed that roller brake testing is a safe and accurate way to test the brakes of vehicles. There are a few other methods out there, including plate brake testing, but roller brake testing is ideal for heavier vehicles. Heavier vehicles need to have their brakes tested more frequently as their brakes undergo a lot more wear and tear than smaller vehicles.
Introducing an extreme heavy duty roller brake tester to your workshop opens up your services to an entirely new customer base that may use your services regularly and bring your workshop more profit.
Here at MAHA Premium Workshop Equipment, we offer two types of roller brake systems, but in this article, we’ll be looking at some of the features offered by our extreme heavy duty truck roller brake tester.
What Types Of Vehicles Can The Extreme Heavy Duty Truck Roller Brake Tester Handle?
Our extreme heavy duty truck roller brake tester is designed to handle the axle weight of most trucks and buses, with the maximum axle weight capacity being 18000kg.
What Are The Dimensions?
Some of the dimensions of this machinery include:
- Roller length 1150 mm
- Roller diameter 265 mm
- Roller axle distance 475 mm
What Is The Test Speed?
The test speed for this device is 3km/h.
What Is The Power Supply?
The power supply is 3/N/PE 400 V 50 Hz.
What Are Some Of This Roller Brake Tester’s Best Features?
- Designed for easy installation and maintenance with a service flap
- Large sensing roller for accurate results
- All graphics on a monitor display
- Comprehensive safety functions for safe and secure operation
- EUROSYSTEM software that meets the highest international standards
- Robust and durable design
- Communication desk with a wide range of cutting-edge elements
- Many elements varnished with high-quality powder coating
- Weighted test rollers with groove ball bearings ensure maximum precision
- Motors are splash proof to prevent against trying conditions
For more information on our extreme heavy duty truck roller brake tester, simply follow this link.
Are you looking to purchase a truck roller brake tester in Australia? Your most ideal option would be to purchase from MAHA Premium Workshop Equipment. We also offer a wide range of other workshop equipment. Get in touch with us today and we’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.